Monday, June 6, 2011

Paradise Lost


Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. The second Fic im about to rec to you all is A fic that I've been reading since the first day it was posted. We all know I love the Angsty Stuff. Im currently on Bed Rest so Im not suppose to be doing any work but I dont't Count this as work. Anyway I'll stop rambling and get on to the Rec. Enjoy.



So this story is beautifullywritten. I can feel all the emotions Bella goes through. The Prologue was the first thing that caught my eye. It was filled with emotion. Even if it is short.

Exert from Prologue-

He stared at her in disbelief. What kind of game she was trying to play was beyond him. Here he was - powerful and rich - standing in a one-bedroom apartment, looking at the woman who claimed to be the mother of his child.

"So, what exactly do you want?" he spat. He had never been more furious in his life. If she was making up lies for money, she would be in big trouble.

"I just want my son to know his father. I don't think that's bad thing. He is a wonderful child, and I know you can feel his pain. Alice told me you grew up without a father yourself-"Bella began, but Edward's hard gaze stopped her.

That was all I needed. I was hooked and I couldn't wait for the next chapter.

With only 10 chapters she has hooked. I am constantly waiting for an Update. I can assure you that you will too! Go ahead and take a shot at this story.


INTERVIEW WITH BKRUMOVA

Day: So tell me where did you get the idea for this story? (Paradise Lost)

Bojidara Krumova: Well, I really wanted to read a story in which Edward goes to court and fighting for the child, but there wasn't none. Many people wanted to read a story like this as well, so I just started writing.Plus, I have always had a soft side for Doucheward.

Day: I can understand The Love for the doucheward -laughs- What motivates you to write the most?

Bojidara Krumova : Ever since I was a little girl I had all those crazy ideas in my head, little stories I made up and told people. Many of them told me that I live in my own fairytale world and that live was not a movie or a book. I started writing down the stuff I thought of and before I knew it, I had a story. Writing is relaxing and it frees you in more ways than people can imagine.You could always take a paper and a pen and write every thought you have. When you write you're who you want to be, you're alone with your thoughts -- you don't have to fit anywhere. I can honestly say, that I'm truly myself when I write.

Day: Did you have any concerns with how your readers would take the plot?

Bojidara Krumova: Of course! Not just with "Paradise Lost" with my every story. I had to gather up the courage to even post my first story for weeks. Reading the first positive and negative comment is like a wake-up call for the author. Every time I post a chapter I wait anxiously for at least one review to see how this person liked it. However, when in the end you read all of the sweet and nice things people say, it warms your heart and every little concern is worth it :)

Day: So, is the story that you are posting now the original idea you had or have you tweaked it a bit?

Bojidara Krumova: Oh, it's completely mine. I have another story, Death on Stephenson Street, which is based on the Tv Show Bones, but Paradise Lost is a fruit of my crazy imagination. Truth be told, I still don't know where the story is going from now. I just think of a chapter's plot and start writing.

Day: Many author just wing the story after they have a certain idea, do you do that or do you follow a outline?

Bojidara Krumova: I have a big notebook in which I write some facts. Sometimes I write a plan and then follow it when I write the chapter. I mostly do that in school, where I don't have access to computer :)

Day: Did you have any inspiration for the characteristics of your Edward?

Bojidara Krumova: No, I really didn't. I had promised a reader or mine, Kate, to make her the douchiest Doucheward ever, so I started thinking: what would the biggest douche do? Things just started popping up in my head. I wrote the Prologue for three minutes.

Day: Out of All the chapter you have written which one has been the hardest by far?

Bojidara Krumova: Well, there are different kinds of difficulties when you write a chapter. I, for example, like to be accurate in my chapters. Before I start to write, I always do one hell of a research and find all of the information I'm going to need. When Bella had to give birth do DJ, I watched 7 birthing videos and read what mothers had said about their first time giving birth. This is quite difficult, but there's also the moment in which you're stuck. Sometimes you want to say too many things at once and you have to stop and collect your thoughts. So far, I believe that chapter 1 was the hardest to write. I had to make B/E meeting intense. I had to show what kind of ass Edward was and in the same time, not to make Bella too naive. I think it worked out good in the end, though.

Day: And the Easiest?

Bojidara Krumova: Well, the Prologue. Not only that I wrote it for less than five minutes, but also I had thought about it so much, before I wrote it, it was a piece of cake. I wrote 500 words like it was nothing.

Day: Has your story won any awards/nominations?

Bojidara Krumova: No. :(. I was nominated for the first time two days ago, but it was for another story. I was thrilled.

Day: How does it feel to know you have so many readers that love this story?

Bojidara Krumova: Amazing. Every time I see a comment like "I'm a new reader and I love your story", or "I just read your story over night" I smile like a child on Christmas. I do my best to reply too every single review and express my gratitude.

Day: How does it feel to be fangirled over?

Bojidara Krumova: Fangirled over? :D Um...well my readers are really cool people and they never go crazy like "You have got to update faster or I'll go crazy" or something of this kind. They're amazing and understandable. I can't say I'm not giddy for all the love they give me.My sweeties are great.

Day: Who where your betas for the story? are you close with them?

Bojidara Krumova: @ProjectTeamBeta takes care for #ParadiseLost. I still don't have a secon-run beta assigned, but my first one, kikidew is a sunshine :)

Day: And You're pre-readers, who i must say i'm absolutly jealous of, What is thier role in the process?

Bojidara Krumova: Oh, I'm awful like that.I write the chapter and I publish it and then send it to my pre-readeR.She's only one Kate(FrauSorge) Though she was of HUGE help with the Prologue. She was the first one who read it, maybe a couple of months before I published. She gave me the thumbs up. I'm really grateful to her :)

Day: How many chapter are you going to have in the story? Is it close to being finished?

Bojidara Krumova:Oh, it's nowhere to be close to finished. It's only five chapters (Prologue added) in. I haven't thought about it but it will be a 30+ chapter story for sure.

ABOUT BKRUMOVA

Name: B.Krumova
Age: 17.
Country : Bulgaria
Penname: b.krumova
Twitter Name : chickenpoxx
Fav music while reading: River Flows in You;
Favorite Author : Sandra Brown;
Fav. Fic : Love On The Seine (wandb)
Fav Book: impossible to choose, "The Alibi", "Twilight Saga", "Pride and Prejudice" my mom's romance novels.
Muse: I don't really have a muse
First Fanfic: Three Kisses
Are you okay with people making a PDF of you fic?: Im working on a PDF
Are you Okay with Translating your Fic?: NO TRANSLATION
Would You ever take the Story down to be Published?: If I ever get published I don't want my story being read before as FF.
How Do You feel about Tabboo?: No taboos for me.
Favorite Site to Update?: Twilighted
Hand Written or Type?: Type
Why should people read your stories? Give ONE reason: My Life is an Open Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to twificbitchess Playlist