Sunday, February 6, 2011

Four Weeks by Elvirina

Summary:

Follow the journey of a destined love between a FEMALE Jasper and Alice, who were brought together by fate, and bonded by a Raw, Intense and an unfiltered connection towards one another. Femme slash.

Before i begin I would like to kick everyone is the shins *kicks* This story should have way more review that jusy fucking 32!

This:

Chapter one:

"Jasper." I said, declaring my name. I was just a few beats too late to be professional, but I was taken aback by the stunning and beautiful girl in front of me. Her hair was dark and thick around the angelic face. She was mesmerizing.

"Jasper?" She echoed and frowned, her voice like a light summer's breeze. I smiled sheepishly as that was the normal reaction to my name. Seeing my name on a business card, a person would surely expect a man, hair on the chest, a hand like a shovel, and definitely packing in the lower department, but I was all female. My mother had just refused to pick a new name when her first born was a girl and not a boy as expected.

"Yes." I smiled cordially.

Is worth Way more the 32 fucking review!! I was sure as hell not expecting THAT when I first read this fine piece of literature. Now I must say when it comes to picking Fics to read I’m down right picky. I can find SOMETHING wrong with almost anything I read. I hate poor grammar and when I see it, it stays engraved in my brain forever. So it is a Miracle that I find something that in less than 10 chapters has me enthralled and away from Twitter. But this story was just…just…just FUCKING AWESOME (I just realized that I have said way to many fuckings in this review already but that is how awesome this fic is). Not to mention the Author is a totes awesome person, Who has become a good friend of mine on Twitter.

.Now if I have one bad thing to say about this story, it would have to be Fucking Leah…literally. This Leah is such a bitch! And I don’t mean in a good way!

Chapter 3:

"What, Leah?" I groaned.

"Oh, you got it bad." She teased. I glared at her, stunned all her anger from last week had dispersed. I had expected her to be all up in my face, barking orders and treating me like shit for a long time.

"I don't know what you are talking about and if I did, it is none of your business anyway." I finished grimly.

"Oh Jasper, get over yourself. I did." She said snidely. "With a nice, young and fresh piece of pussy Saturday... and Sunday."

"God, you are crude sometimes." I sighed and shook my head.

That my friends is a bitch in heat. But this story is an all around good read! So –kicks again- Go fucking read and then review it! A story this god deserves to be read over and over. Its unique and different, Its not something you would see day to day. This is a sparkling gem in some coal? Idk, im bad at analogies. All I know that it’s a damn good read, and that for me is very hard to find. I can go HOURS looking for something to read and not find it at all. Don't believe me? Prove me wrong and check it out then! You won't be sorry. Just be sure to leave her some love and tell her we sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to twificbitchess Playlist