Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Walk With me LFC Hotstuff

                                          Presenting LFC's Hotstuff's work. Walk With me
Edward and Bella were both running away from their bitter and horrid pasts. Edward was devastated by an incident that robbed him of his legs and she was hurt by the man she loved and trusted. Both were not ready for each other when their paths crossed.

Hey guys it's Tyggy! 
So, This story, is actually in the process of being reviewed on The writer's coffee shop by me, so it's a waiting game for it to appear. But until then, I get to place my opinion of the fic on our blog.
This story, although it appears a little far fetched, turns out to be so much more realistic than you can imagine. The author LFC_Hotstuff, brings you into her realm of fiction, where not everything or everyone is perfect, and things can change at the blink of an eye. It's utter fan fiction brilliance and I can not begin to inform you of how she drew me in just the first few chapters. I was so in love with this story that i actually stalked her to FanfictionFreedomwriters.com where more of her chapters reigned. Her writing style is FLAWLESS. You may call me biased, but check out the fic, you’ll understand.

Unlike most authors who stray away from the issue called a PLOT. This author sticks with it, and sticks with her heart no matter where her readers want her to go. This fic has everything going for it: Fluff, Angst, Dark, Smut. Anything you can imagine in this fic, it possess, and is beautifully written and blended. If you like an out of the box fic, this is a must read. I wouldn't recommend anything I wouldn't love. Just like I loved it, I’m sure you will too.

How often do you come across a story where Edward’s imperfections doesn’t just stop at his brooding? This author’s version of vampire Edward caught me off guard. I’ve never read a fic where a vampire has a disability. I was skeptical at first. I thought I was going into another fluff filled story where Bella describes the color of her own eyes as Edward gazes into them or A story where Bella gushes over how beautiful Edward‘s skin is in the light. I even thought the idea was ludicrous. ‘A disabled vamp? Yeah right’…But I couldn’t have been more wrong. The author’s portrayal of Edward’s past had me glued to my computer screen, and it was only the first chapter.
In this story, Edward actually gets the chance to go off to war. Like many soldiers he too became a casualty.

“My commander ordered us to move across enemy lines when the left side of the flank was taken out. Serious blast and ear splitting rapid fire was all I could hear when the order was given to start our advancement. As I stepped under heavy fire, I crisscrossed the field with confidence I didn't feel.
My gear was heavy behind my back and my rifle weighty in my tired hands as I the left side of the field with several soldiers I had come to respect. It was too late when I realized that I had stepped on a landmine. It all happened so fast, I could only vaguely remember the explosion, the ringing in my ears, the sparks flying from under me and the fragments of my lower limbs sprawled on the ground.”

From that accident and so on, Edward was never the same. Although, his story is heart breaking, it’s also heartwarming. After decades of brooding and concentrating on all his disability, Edward is dead set on the thought that he is meant to be alone for eternity. On a night where his loneliness had become too strong to bear, Edward had given in to his urges but couldn’t bring himself to continue. He knew that something was missing.

That missing piece is Bella Swan. When she and Edward find each other, it’s more than love at first sight. It’s two souls for two different worlds bonding. She’s sees him for more than just his disability. If it weren’t for the fact that Edward reminds her of his disability I doubt she would even pay attention. Like with every love story comes angst. But it’s not what you expect. You will be introduced to new and exciting characters, even some that you will love to hate. This story brings everything an avid fan fiction reader craves.
LCF has an ability to mindfuck her readers, when you think she's going in one way, her directions change and your jaw is slacken, because she surprises you at every turn. Enjoy the reads sweets, I did, and I still continue too.
Enjoy...


~*TYGGY~* 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to twificbitchess Playlist