Thursday, December 16, 2010

We are live!

My own little intro here. Hi I’m Sug/Wish/Jaden! otherwise known as @iwishiwasesme from twitter. Anyone that knows me knows that I’m a glorified fic whore, in the best sense possible. ;) I will read anything you throw at me, slash/femslash, taboo, noncanon, nonhea, AU, AH, anything that you can think of. I do the men on the side <----- also and the music. I spend ridiculous amounts of time on the internet and on twitter. I am currently writing for some challenges, slash, of course. That’s about it. Just a Midwestern country girl, minus the country.

The Slap by TearyJewelEyes
Bella slapped Paul during the confrontation at Jacob's house. But what if circumstances changed slightly? "I swear he was about to kiss me when the butt-head Sam called him away."
Twilight - Rated: M - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 31,248 - Reviews: 403 - Updated: 10-25-10 - Published: 10-28-09 - Bella & Paul


The story starts out as spin from the slap clip out of New Moon, where Bella slaps Paul. Only with sexual tension! Jacob in the first chapter is heartbreaking though, I felt so bad for him. Bella feels and almost understands the bond between her and Paul,even without knowing what imprinting was.The story has its fair share of drama, but with that the love between Bella and Paul withstands everything and they come out stronger from their hardships. Partway through reading this you find out Bella starts having some health issues, that no one can figure out. The rest of the story is amazing and you’ll have to find out on your own, I don’t want to spoil it for you but the twists in the last update were amazing.

Something Wicked This Way Comes by Hanane
Edward and Jake both left Bella. She decides to protect her heart by not letting anyone else in. That's until she meets a stranger at the beach.He offers her a night full passion without any consequences.Or so he claims, but is there really such a thing?
Twilight - Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 19,419 - Reviews: 203 - Updated: 11-18-10 - Published: 10-14-10 - Bella & Paul

In this wonderful story, Bella is badass. She has been pestered with phone calls from Jake, begging forgiveness, but she is done acting the damsel. She stands up for herself. But after some threats from Charlie she eventually goes to La Push. Jake, being Jake, pisses her off and she spends some time talking with Sam. Taking a walk, she overhears a fight and lo and behold Paul shows up. The rest is........... steamy. The story has just started out and already I’m hooked!
Go read and review these wonderful fics cause Sug told you to.


On my reading list this week.
1. The Betty Chronicles by Emily Bowden
2. Carlisle Pays When Bella Preys by Andromida1964
3. Edward Cullen: Confessions of A Serial Killer by SoapyMayhem


-Sug And for your pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to twificbitchess Playlist