Monday, December 20, 2010

A Tad Late But Its Here Ladies :))

Hello Hello my sweet Darling I am Daylly/Cupcake/Klutzs/@MagnifiqueDay <---twitter. Right, so I'm here to provide you guys with some heart tearing angst and Fun Fluffy Fluff ♥ So enough with the introductions lets get to the goodies :))


My Perfect Mr. Imperfect by
xrxdanixrx

Bella wanted Mr. Perfect, but he didn't want her. When Mr. Imperfect comes along, can she look close enough to see just who is more perfect for her? A story about falling in love with the imperfections. AH - Rated M for lemons later.

Alright so right off the bat the summary dragged me in, and then i read the summary inside and immediatly thought WTF?! What did i just get myself into Bella dosen't want Edward nooooo far from our Bella wants Jasper -.- mix in a Smart Rosalie an implusive Alice who has a past with B and you get utter perfection. This story just makes you fly through the chapters its just that awesome. No it is still not finished but the author does give legthy updates. So all in All enjoy!

now for my Angsty Fic Rec

The Lost Hero by
Kellster45

The five of them were best friends, until seventh grade when Edward was taken away from them. Four years later, a very different Edward returns. What had Edward endured and what will he think of the new addition to the group? AH/AU


Oh My Lord this story p
ulls my heart strings and surprisingly not many people have read it. The chapters are long and keep you wondering what happened to Edward. Its is Beautifully written. That special moment when Edward returns bring tears to your eyes. I highly rec!

So that brings me to an end I hope you all enjoy these stories!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to twificbitchess Playlist