Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Taste Of Innocence!! Author Nolebucgrl


Edward Cullen longs to taste the blood of an innocent. He meets Bella Swan. Will desire for her override desire for her blood, or will he take both? Rated M for language, lemons, some violence.

So thanks to a lovely lady named TwistedCoincidence (twitter name -Twistedcoin) I came across this fic.
I must say, this bitch has taste! From the opening chapter of Taste of Innocence, I.Was.Hooked.
It's not very often you see Edward and Bella both portrayed so differently.This isn't a pansy story filled a brooding Edward, and *baby come back* Bella. These characters keep not only each other, but the readers on their toes as well. This is one of those fics you won't be able to stop reading.
This fic has a lot of "whoa!" factors, that made my jaw slack,
"Bella's eyes opened at last, the crimson orbs glancing about the room, landing on me for a moment. I saw a spark of recognition there but then she moved on to Jacob. Before I could blink, before he could even register the movement, she was on him.
Her teeth sank into his neck, he screamed as blood spurted from the wound. I felt my cock harden at the sight of that slip of a girl attached to the beast of a man, her strength completely overpowering him as he slumped out of the chair and onto the floor. She was exquisite, her lips and tongue moving against his neck, the sound of her sucking making me imagine her lips around my cock. Soon. I would have her very soon.
Jacob's breath came in one last gurgle as the life seeped out of him. Bella sucked him dry, not letting one drop go to waste. I felt proud and aroused at the same time. She pushed off him, kicking his useless corpse out of her way as she turned to face me. Her ruby eyes studied me for a minute. She looked like an angel with her tousled brown hair and pure white skin, an undeserved gift from God. I was in awe of her. She was so lovely. So sweet, so perfect, so…
"What the fuck did you do to me?"

Anybody whose anybody, who likes a great read, should seriously consider putting this on the top of their fic reads. It's fresh, it's original, and the creativity she brings in just one chapter brings something different to the fanfic table. It's a must read Bitches. Read and Review.
* and remember, If it was you who wrote a great fic, you'd want feedback too.* Happy reads

~*Tyggy~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to twificbitchess Playlist