Friday, December 31, 2010





The Practice of Love by belladonnacullen

When the disarmingly handsome Edward Masen turns up as a new patient, the life Dr. Isabella Swan has carefully put together will be shattered forever. What will it take to put the pieces back together again? What does it take to heal? AH/AU, canon parings


So can i Say what a Fuck-Awesome story this is :D! This Girl can write!

"Testicular cancer," I murmured, finally understanding. And like that, all inappropriate thoughts disappeared. There was simply a scared patient sitting in front of me: someone that needed my help.

"What?" he asked. My words seemed to have brought him back from wherever he'd gone.

Say something knowledgeable, Bella.

"How old where you when you were first diagnosed?"

"Nineteen."

I did some quick math. "The chances of metastasis to the other testicle after thirteen years -"

"You're talking about statistics, doctor," he cut in. "I'm not a statistic." He opened his mouth to say something else, but then seemed to think better of it.

"Of course… So, the lump, as you say, wasn't there last month?"


So i read that and my Jaw fell. Not many people can capture my attention in the first chapter! It's a def must read! She gives us Lengthy Updates :) This story has so much passion behind it! Its very refreshing to find in a sea of Fic! So As i New Years Resolution I think you all should pic up this Fic and take it for a read!


ps- I know its not much i shall add more to this review later On





No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to twificbitchess Playlist